- September 2019
- February 2017
- December 2014
- November 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- April 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- July 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- November 2009
- June 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- Acai Berry
- African Mango
- Cleansing and Detox
- Colon Health
- Joint Health
- Men's Hair Loss
- Natural Anti Aging
- Natural Hair Loss Remedy
- Natural Health and Beauty
- Natural Nutrition
- Natural Skin Care
- Naturally Healthy Food
- Raspberry Ketone
- Sexual Health
- Weight Loss
- Women's Hair Loss
- yoga fitness
Category Archives: Cleansing and Detox
About India Herbs | India Herbs | Ancient Remedies for Modern Times.
If you have acne, or other skin issues. You know how uncomfortable you feel! Perhaps, then, while looking for a great way to treat your dryness or acne blemishes, you m have met many medications and strategies that are somewhat traditional . The use of certain juices and foods, can treat skin problems like acne almost magically, but don’t they cost too much?
Well, there are other juices you can use, other than the ones being advertised on television and online. The juice of an apple, for instance, can clear your skin effectively. Eating two apples a day on a regular basis, not only improves your health condition, it makes your skin glow at the same time. Apples have cleansing properties and they can sweep off the bacteria that clog the pores up and these same bacteria that clog up the pores are the culprits that cause acne.
Another fruit that is beneficial in treating acne is banana. Banana has high potassium content, and besides being a cure for acne is also a cure for a host of other diseases. Dehydration, for one, can be treated with banana. Banana is also rich in fiber, thus it helps you to manage your weight well.
Ugly acne scars are common with acne, but you can erase them with fruits, especially citrus fruits. The acid content of these fruits removes dead skin cells and gives your skin a lighter appearance. Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area, but be careful not to get the juice into your eyes; then follow it up with water. Alternatively, you can also use the juice of a tomato. The juice of a carrot also works wonders to the skin. Loaded with all the important nutrients, carrots can actually make you glow with health!
For so many years, you must have heard the many benefits of fruits in the general well-being of a person. Eating fruits, especially the rich juice ones, is essential for healthy skin and a cleaner body. You can detoxify your system just by eating the right kinds and the correct amounts of fruits everyday. Fruits keep your immune system strong, thus you are better able to ward off sickness. They also regulate your hormones, so there won’t be an imbalance of hormones which can cause acne.
Besides fruit juices, water is another thing you must drink a lot of if you want to treat acne effectively. Water washes away the toxins that accumulate in your body, thus keeping your system clean, and your skin radiantly beautiful! Eight to ten glasses a day are highly recommended for beautiful skin and good health.
You should protect yourself from getting stressed out because stress can trigger acne outbreaks. Identify what you consider as stress-starters and avoid them when you can. Stress can sometimes be healthy, but if you do not know how to cope with it, stress can cause your downfall. So be stress-free, and be acne-free.
[amazon template=iframe image&chan=natural diet and health&asin=B00FSBHOBY]
5 Natural Home Remedies for Constipation
Constipation is a common disorder that is rampant among the American populace. Estimates have shown that over 3 million people have constipation annually in the United States. As if that were not enough, more than 2 million also suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). The causes of constipation are multifaceted. However, there are varied methods in the meantime that will result in some form of relief for anyone who has constipation. For the purpose of this write-up, we’ll focus a lot more on the natural home remedies useful in constipation relief around us.
1. Drink water regularly. At least 6 glasses of water a day would be very great and therapeutic. Large amounts of water aids quick digestion and enables easier bowel movement.
2. Adding roasted black gram powder to chapatti made of wheat including the husks too can enhance constipation relief.
3. Molasses which have high calorie content are also very good. Beware though as it has a strong taste and you’ll want to add fruit juice or milk to it when taking it. All you really need is two tablespoonfuls of blackstrap molasses just before sleeping at night.
4. Take half a cup of cabbage juice twice a day. This is very effective in treating and curing constipation.
5. If you have access to mango, take one in the morning right after brushing before breakfast, and one at night after dinner. Mangoes are very effective bowel movers. There is a sure guarantee that you’ll have to “go” at least twice before nightfall.
6. Create a mixture of Spiegel seeds and warm milk. This is done by dipping the Spiegel seeds (5-10g) in warm milk (200g). To this, mixture, add sugar and you have for yourself a highly effective treatment method.
7. If you are suffering from chronic constipation, take a drink of figs dipped in water in the morning. If taken in copious amounts, you’ll definitely find yourself reaching for the next available toilet.
8. if you want instant relief from constipation, drink water that has been kept in a copper container and has been left overnight. It acts as a superb constipation relief.
9. Get half a glass of water and mix one-quarter (¼) of Epsom salts with it for fast constipation relief.
10. Also try pouring a whole sachet of Andrew’s Liver Salt in a glass of water sand gulp down immediately. This will also produce a fast constipation relief.For more information visit: Bowtrol Colon Cleanse
Great Info from Global Healing Center…
Benefits of Detoxing for Fitness and Health
It seems to be a little disgusting when you are detoxing or cleansing. Your body shows some signs that you have built up toxins. These toxins can affect your whole body fitness and health.
There are times that you feel sluggish and feel the stressful. Your body may experience continuous aching, diarrhea, constipation, and feeling of clumsiness. Rapid weight gain and the incapacity to lose the excess weight can also be signs of having toxins in the body.
Moreover, the toxins found in the body are found and stored on your fat cells. For Americans who are taking the usual American diet, a person may consume 70 trillion garbage cans for each cell. In detoxing your body and cleaning that unwanted garbage in your cells, you should pay attention on your elimination organs.
There are particular organs in your body that deal on cell waste management. These organs play a major role in the detoxing process for a fit and healthy body.
1. Your liver is the organ that recycles the unwanted chemicals in the body. It sorts out the toxins and places them to the organ for elimination during the process of circulation. The principal elimination organs will back up the liver on where these toxins will be stored and then eliminated.
2. The lymph glands also play an important role in eliminating the toxins. A network of tubing brings out the excess waste of the cells from the body and to the last eliminating organs. The appendix, thymus, tonsil, and spleens are major lymphatic glands that help the major organs of the body in cleansing and detoxing.
3. The kidneys help in the water management of the body. They are the ones that keep the good chemistry of the blood alkaline by eliminating the dissolved acid waste. You can help your kidney to work very well by drinking plenty of water. It is better if you drink fresh alkaline juices and purified water. You may take ½ ounce of alkaline everyday to see positive results on your body weight.
4. The lungs are the organs that keep the blood air purified. They allow the oxygen to go directly to the bloodstream. It is also responsible in removing waste gases that are found in every cell of the body. Deep breathing and fresh air is very helpful in keeping the lungs healthy and free from toxins. If you are in the urban area, it is recommended that you find an oxygen rich area where you can do deep breathing.
5. The colon is a solid waste management organ in your body. Medical practitioners have found many people that may have an 80-pound mucus and rubber like solid waste that are found on the walls of the colon. Detoxing and cleaning the colon can be a real tough thing to do. However, having a free waste colon can certainly give you good benefits of having a clean and healthy body.
If you are experiencing some signs of detoxification, you may try doing a regular walking exercise. Exercise is a good key in having a fit and healthy body. Many diet doctors also suggest that you drink plenty of lemon water. This is an effective way of maintaining a very good circulation and can increase the rate of detoxification inside the body.
For More Info, Click here. Detox