– How to Eliminate Stress with Exercise: “How to Eliminate Stress with Exercise
Stress and Exercise
Exercise & Stress:
Can you imagine something that is helpful to your body that can be done easily every day? Exercise, physical exertion to the point of increased heart rate, is amazingly beneficial. The positive results of exercise affect so many parts of your life. According to the Mayo Clinic¹ these are the seven basic benefits of exercise.
* Exercise Improves Your Mood
* Exercise Combats Chronic Diseases
* Exercise Helps You Manage Your Weight
* Exercise Strengthens Your Heart & Lungs
* Exercise Promotes Better Sleep
* Exercise Can Put the Spark Back Into Your Sex Life
* Exercise Can Be Fun
Dr. Group points out that stress relief exercises benefit the mind, body and the soul. By using stress relief exercises you can improve your muscular tone, digestion and posture. It helps psychologically by improving your emotional state if you are troubled. You’ve heard people say that they were upset so they went for a walk, or went to the gym. Exercise can improve your self-confidence, too. All of this is possible because of the endorphins that are released.
Did You Know? Organic Skin Care Products
Did You Know?
People Who Exercise Effectively & Regularly:
* Are better equipped to handle stressful situations.
* Experience the release of chemicals in the body that make you feel happy.
* Increase their bodies’ ability to remove toxins.
Exercise when used with nutrition and clean living can help to remove toxins from the body. How is this possible? You see, exercise improves your digestive system with the tone muscles and the improved flow of oxygen. These are key elements in efficient removal of toxins. Is it any wonder why exercise should be a part of your daily life?
How To Eliminate Stress With Exercise
* Don’t think exercise can’t be just fun! When was the last time you got on a trampoline? You may want to get on one again. You may find yourself laughing more than anything.
* Dancing is great exercise. Not just in nightclubs, but at the home too. Pick the tunes that make you want to move and dance to your heart’s content.
* If you can’t dedicate blocks of time easily, make a few changes in the things that you have to do. Use stairs instead of elevators. Park far from the doors at the mall and walk at a brisk pace.
* Get physical with your kids. Get on the floor with them, and just try to keep up.
* Go out for a walk around the block with your kids. Walk the dog a couple times a week. Walk with a coworker during your lunch break. Try to take a walk after meals.